Sunday, November 2

random ...

Random post with random pics.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I miss shopping like there's no tomorrow

><

How i wish exam will be over so very soon T.T



Opps...

Camwhoring.

Hehe..

Just after choir performance at the Festival Seni.

I was the conductor !!!

Cool huh?


*not cool at all zzzzzz*


*Sob*
I miss the time where i get to dress up nice, go out and have fun with my friends.

><



Rainy day always makes me blue.




Staring at the rain drops,

wondering when the rain will stop,

and counting down the hours til i have to leave home again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooooooooooooookay.

Too much of me in one post.

Dont puke

Til i get inspired again.

I dun wanna leave home.

=(

No comments: