Tuesday, November 11

3 left !!!!!


Y E S !!!!!

Finally finished the torturing Hubungan Etnik today !!!!

And seriously,

the exam questions are like directly photostated from the past year paper !!!!!!!

I have no idea why we even bother reading that damn book T.T

I stayed up reading it until like 4am yday !!!
*stupid stupid stupid stupid !!!*







Next up is
English for Science and Technology
.


...

...

...

...

...

*silent*

*silent*

*silent*



N O
,

you DID NOT read it wrongly.


Yes, it is E S T.

And it's almost same like the EST from the ancient-old-spm-period of mine,

only tougher,

and without the essay part.


Seriously,

i cant think of anything to study on EST.

And someone IS STUDYING EST now.

(I spent the night watching drama =.=
Seriously, having my brain stuffed up with chem and HE for the past few days,
i need a
B - R - E - A - K.)


T.T

I know i'm lazy.
*no cure no cure !!*


Fine.

She's potential 4.0 scorer with her hardworking-ness.

And i'm a potential failure.







So what??
S C R E W me then.









I know I'm lazy.
But seriously,
EST???????
Might as well go and read and memorise the whole oxford dictionary.

No comments: