Saturday, August 9

Busy busy busy !!


Yo !!!!
You guys must have missed me alot...
Hehe...
Been very busy lately...
I want to make a long long post but i'm too tired to do that...
Mentally and physically...
Whole body is soring like mad...
And my left arm is still hurting from carrying all the flowers and gifts for my brother yday during his convocation...
So I'm just gonna let the photos tell the story...
08/08/08 (Morning)


We attended my brother's convocation at Universiti Malaya !!!

*must camwhore awhile !! XD*

08/08/08 (Night)

Our fac nite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Thanks to dearest aunt Suzanne who lend me the very nice dress..)

We won the best sketch of the nite !!!

That's me and 2008's Fac King !!!!

He's from Biology too !!!!!!

09/08/08

Cant help but camwhore while on the way to take family portrait at studio XD

More photos coming up soon...

PS. I only managed to retouch some photos only...sorry if your face havent show up in my blog...photo retouching takes time..so, be patient ^^

No comments: